Deanship of Academic Affairs
University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus

Mission

To coordinate and institutionalize student learning assessment efforts through the integration and implementation of the Evaluation of the Student Learning Plan of the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus.

To provide support services to coordinators of the assessment program about the selection of suitable quantitative and qualitative instruments and the disclosure of assessment results within the campus.

Institution's Mission

Institution's Mission

miércoles, 25 de febrero de 2015

Our New Web Page

Please visit us at oeae.uprrp.edu

3 comentarios:

Michael Jones dijo...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting.
Online Assignment Help

Alex Jones dijo...

I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting.
Need Homework Help | My Homework Help

Alex Jones dijo...


I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
Assignment Help